When it’s time to collect your luggage from the carousel, you stand there and wait and wait. Did you miss your luggage? Maybe it was the black one that looked like so many others. So many luggage pieces look identical, making it hard to spot yours quickly on the carousel. Having unique and attention-grabbing travel luggage tags attached to your bags will make the task easy.
Some travelers get creative in making their bags quickly identifiable. For example, some use bright-colored ribbons or scarves to tie around the luggage handle. These types of things make their bags easy to identify amidst an ocean of luggage pieces on the carousel.
That’s a great idea, but it didn’t work for me the last time I flew. When we went to get our luggage, someone had removed the bright green scarf I tied around each suitcase. So I looked for the travel luggage tags, which had also come off.
So I searched for travel luggage tags that are durable and easy to see on the carouse. Fortunately, numerous luggage tags are available today – vinyl, Neoprene, metal, silicone, and hi-tech travel luggage tags.
|4.7||2 Pcs Luggage Tags, Fintie Privacy Cover |
Stainless Steel Loop Travel Luggage Tags
|4.7||Untethered 4 Pack Flexible & Bright |
Silicone Travel Luggage Tags
|4.7||Neoprene Luggage Handle Wraps|
Travel Luggage Tags
|4.6||Dynotag® Sentry Series Solid Metal |
Web Enabled Smart Luggage ID Tag + Steel Loop
Travel Luggage Tags
A luggage tag will identify your travel suitcase. Having one on your bag is one way to ensure that you can differentiate your bag from the other luggage pieces.
The only problem is travel luggage tags must be durable to last the journey. Somewhere between loading and unloading from the aircraft cargo hold, travel luggage tags either get ripped off or fall off altogether.
We have selected four travel luggage tags that defy those shortcomings. The tags don’t detach from the bags unless you deliberately remove them, and they keep your personal information private and concealed.
Most travel luggage tags are not the ideal size or shape. They will get in the way of baggage handlers as they grab the bags to load and unload from the plane’s cargo section. As a result, travel luggage tags often fall off. Hence, it would help if you chose luggage tags that are more durable and securely fastened to the bags.
The travel luggage tags from Fintie are durable and made from PU leather. It has a sturdy steel wire loop with a metal lock to keep the luggage tag firmly attached to your bag. You can quickly spot your luggage thanks to the unique and bright, colorful patterns and designs.
These leather tags feature a magnetic closure privacy flap that conceals the information written on the two-sided name card. In addition, a protector film keeps the name card safe from getting wet and smeared.
The Fintie travel luggage tags are not prone to falling off from the luggage because of the steel wire loop with a metal lock that secures the luggage tag to the bag. You can interchange these tags on your luggage, backpack, or carry-on bag.
- Use of high-quality synthetic leather as luggage tag material.
- Steel loops are removable – easy to attach and detach from travel luggage or bag.
- One set of premium PU leather luggage tags
- With a magnetic back cover flap to protect sensitive information
- The luggage tag has a double-sided information card to fill in two addresses.
- The internal size of the luggage tag can fit most business cards.
- Bright-colored printed patterns and designs.
- Ideal for a suitcase, a handbag, a backpack, a pet carrier, or anything that needs labeling or tagging.
- Soft, lightweight, and durable. Will not scratch your luggage
- The sturdy stainless steel wire loop connects the bags and the tag securely.
- Some say the colors are less vibrant than in the pictures.
The bold, bright green-colored Untethered travel luggage tags can quickly identify your luggage. The bold neon color is eye-catching and attention-grabbing. You can easily spot your luggage from a distance, even if it looks identical to other luggage pieces on the carousel.
You can attach or detach the luggage tag easily from any bag or suitcase. It features a partial privacy screen where only your name is visible. The rest of your information stays hidden and concealed.
The materials used for these Untethered travel luggage tags are premium silicone and stainless steel, known to last long. In addition, the corners are not sharp, so they don’t easily catch on things and rip off.
- One set has four luggage tags for your suitcase, carry-on, backpack, and handbag.
- The bright and bold green color stands out and makes spotting your luggage or bag quickly.
- Unique tag shape, 3 ½ x 2 inches design reduces snags.
- Luggage tags don’t tangle.
- Use premium soft silicone, a reinforced stainless steel grommet, and a stainless steel luggage loop as luggage tag materials.
- Flexible and durable.
- A luggage tag that only shows your NAME. Other sensitive personal information stays hidden and protected.
- It comes with nine interchangeable ID Cards and four stainless steel loops.
- The ID card supplied that fits inside isn’t waterproof, and water could get in via the partial privacy window.
The brightly-colored Neoprene luggage tags wrap around any luggage handle, making them easily visible among a sea of suitcases on the baggage carousel. Made from Neoprene – a slightly elastic synthetic rubber material, these luggage handle wraps are not tear-prone and will last many years.
The Neoprene travel luggage tags are not your typical bag tag design. Instead of a flat, rectangular label that you attach to the bag using a key ring or wire loop, the Neoprene luggage tag wraps around the luggage top or side-carry handle like an extra protective cover.
At the back flap of the luggage tag, you write your information on a card-like provision stuck to the backside. The data stays hidden unless you unroll the luggage tag from the handle.
These Neoprene travel luggage tags are ideal for use in any suitcase handle as grippers, covers, and identifiers. In addition, one set contains five wraps you can use in all your travel luggage pieces for uniformity.
- The material used for luggage handle wrap is 3.5mm Neoprene – a synthetic rubber material that is stronger, harder, and more water-resistant than natural rubber.
- Luggage tag size: 5.40 x 4.50 inches (unfold) which can fit any luggage handle
- Concealed label with private personal information
- One set of 5 pcs luggage handle wraps in the same pattern or design.
- The Velcro closer of this luggage handle wrap may loosen over time and not attach securely around the luggage handle.
The Dynotag® Sentry Series SuperTag ID is a metal, web-enabled, tech-inspired luggage tag ideal for use in a briefcase or luggage. It is rugged, TSA-safe, and maintenance-free. It requires no batteries.
The Dynotag® Sentry SuperTag ID is easy to use, and you can update the information electronically. The metal ID tag has an anodized aluminum finish with a 120mm braided stainless steel wire, a screw at one end, and a barrel at the other.
It offers a lifetime subscription and lifetime self-service, and on-demand replacement commitment. With this Sentry SuperTag ID, you protect yourself from identity theft. The tag only shows the contact and other information you set up.
You will get auto-notification via email when the metal Sentry SuperTag ID is scanned or viewed. It doesn’t require any app because you can access it using a web browser on a patented technology. Important recovery information is available in seconds.
- The Dynotag® is a web-enabled, smart luggage ID tag made of solid anodized aluminum.
- DynoIQ™ & Lifetime Recovery Service
- It comes with 120mm braided stainless steel wire with a screw at one end and a barrel at the other.
- Offers lifetime subscription service warranty
- Waterproof, weatherproof, and shatter-proof.
- Size: 43.5 mm x 80 mm
- No batteries needed
- The QR Code print is prone to scratching off. It will be better with a protective cover on the QR Code side.
Instead of going through a sea of identical luggage pieces on the carousel, you can reduce your wait time by attaching easily identifiable travel luggage tags to your bags.
The travel luggage tags you need must satisfy the following critical elements:
Luggage Tag Materials
You know that your luggage can withstand rough handling. But how about the travel luggage tags? When they are on the baggage carousel, will you see the tags still attached to your bags? Or have they fallen off?
Many tags use PU leather, Neoprene, silicone, and anodized aluminum. These materials have properties that are durable and long-lasting. They are also water and weatherproof and won’t scratch or damage your luggage.
You want a luggage tag that you can easily spot even from a distance. Bold and brightly colored travel luggage tags always get attention. You can even spot your bag easily as baggage handlers unload from the cargo section.
Unlike brightly colored ribbons or scarves that you tie around your luggage handle, an eye-catching travel luggage tag has a card where you can put your information and contact details. Not to mention no one will remove an identification tag.
The travel luggage tags serve as your bag identifiers. So using a luggage tag that quickly falls off the bag will be pointless. Instead, find a luggage tag that you can firmly fasten or attach to your luggage without the risk of falling off.
For this particular point, your luggage tag should have a sturdy lockable wire loop connecting your bag and tag. If the luggage tag does not fasten securely to the bag, it’s not for you. Instead, choose travel luggage tags with solid stainless steel wire loops because they don’t break easily.
We put to get 3 frequently asked questions for you.
Are luggage tags a good idea?
Having a luggage tag in your bag is a good idea, but note that you limit the information on the label. Choose travel luggage tags with vivid and bright colors and designs to help make your luggage stand out and easy to spot.
What do you put on a travel luggage tag?
You only put your name, email address, and contact number on your travel luggage tags. These contact details are enough to identify your luggage. You don’t need to write down your address on the luggage tag.
You take advantage of what technology offers when you use electronic or smart luggage tags. You will have the added benefit of tracking and recovering your luggage if it gets lost during the flight. In addition, a unique QR code containing your personal information and details on the luggage tag will protect you against identity theft.
If you are looking for more tutorials, walkthroughs, and troubleshooting on Luggage Accessories, here are some additional posts about Luggage Accessories:
Traveling with luggage pieces without luggage tags is like finding a needle in a haystack. Imagine the numerous luggage types that are almost identical in appearance that goes through the same baggage carousel. Having luggage tags you can quickly identify will help your travels go smoothly.
Happy travels, my friends.